Which Ring survivor would you choose?
I watched the original film again and feel like Ryūji would be a nice choice as survivor because I don't think the film does his character justice (wthout going into spoilers).
I watched the original film again and feel like Ryūji would be a nice choice as survivor because I don't think the film does his character justice (wthout going into spoilers).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Sadako will get a survivor due to how she hunts several people pretty much
But it would be hella funny just to see Brenda for absolutely no reason
EDIT: Brain hurty
Survivor is the same girl, but before transformation, though still has long hair covering her face. Does the killer skitter-crawl along the ground? That would be horrifying, and awesome.
Am I allowed to choose Brenda? xd
Scary Movie 3? Pwease? 👉️👈️
I'm not clued up on many of the characters, but actually I'd like a character from the book. This could give more creative interpretation in design, and bring in a more literary component to the game.
Omg yes 😄😄😄
Kazuyuki or Reiko Asakura is best candidate for me. But I really hope for novel protagonist (Kazuyuki) to be in this chapter.
I’d like Mike Nakatani’s character, just because she is awesome. The character probably wouldn’t look like the actress though.
Peter Dinklage
I want Reiko. I want another Japanese female survivor 😞