I hunger for paper and disappointment

If the new killer isn't just another 1v1 anti loop machine, I'll eat a printed photo of this post.

Comments

  • As funny as that would be, I don't wish constipations on you. Also, I got a feeling that she will be more about map pressure and teleporting around fast, then 1v1 looping, we got a lot of those in the last few killers and BHVR surly got the message from all the rants about it.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    As funny as that would be, I don't wish constipations on you. Also, I got a feeling that she will be more about map pressure and teleporting around fast, then 1v1 looping, we got a lot of those in the last few killers and BHVR surly got the message from all the rants about it.

    Let's hope so, although honestly eating paper is a better use of my time than playing dbd at this point lmao

  • I hope it's as rewarding and fun as Blight. Doubt it though.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2698221#Comment_2698221

    Let's hope so, although honestly eating paper is a better use of my time than playing dbd at this point lmao

    Awww, cheer up! I just got into this game last month and having a blast, 90% maining killers, so any improvment that BHVR might make will directly impact my already high enjoyment of this game. But I know that it is in a sorta tough spot, playing killer after a while is no joke and the pressure is immense! But whatever, all this has been discussed to hell and back at least three times, so lets hope for a pretty interesting next chapter :>

    Also, I think the Artist is pretty interesting and strong, so just keep on hoping for the best.

  • as long as shes not another ranged killer. doubt she will be