Blood Warden Question
If one gate is opened and the other gate is closed while Blood Warden activates, will the closed gate be blocked once it is open?
If one gate is opened and the other gate is closed while Blood Warden activates, will the closed gate be blocked once it is open?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the timer is not down then yes, both gates will be blocked for the entire time, regardless if both or only one was open at the time of activation
Ok, good to know
While I was opening an exit gate, the killer opened the other before hooking a survivor. I opened it hoping to escape before the hook, but I was like half a second too late, blocked right in my face. At least I wasn't responsible for my own demise. Thanks for the answer.
The perk also shows the killer your aura if you're standing in the gate, so if you see it active, get out of the gate and go hide.
Yeah that’s a common tactic for killers running Blood Warden. Also keep in mind they can see your aura inside the gate area!
I swear a lot of survivors forget bloodwarden does this. I see people hiding in blocked exit areas all the time.
To be fair, there are roughly 40 billion perks in the game now…
In seriousness, it’s one reason I feel bad for new players (trying to learn all of the killer powers, perks, status effects, etc.).