The Ring
So with another surprisingly early announcement we now know we are getting the Ring! HOPEFULLY THEY DON'T MESS IT UP! Please don't give her some stupid BS like karate moves or something that doesn't have to do with the character at all like my poor Nemesis.
Please fix Nemesis.
Comments
what do you think BHVR can do to fix nemesis?
Well, I actually preferred the American remake but is nice to have some J-Horror icon at last.
Well for DBD it'll basically be the same thing either way. Like in looks. She has hair covering her face and a while dress. And the well is a well. It'll basically the Ring anyways.
Anything
give me a list
I'm curious which survivor characters we get. I see so many suggestions for film icons but somehow don't feel like they fit with the entity concept. I hope the hook feels natural like Bubba, and not kludged like Pinhead/Hellraiser.
First, where is the announcement?
Secondly, what do you have against karate moves? I wouldn't mind if she shot out of multiple wells, performing fly kicks at survivors heads, kinda like Liu Kang.
Edit*
I saw the trailer.
Yes, I'm slow.
Replace his entire power with: A rocket launcher, sprint, rage mode, destructive mode (like breaking windows or break almost whatever wall), a teleport in the form of a super jump with his tentacle, grab and slam survivors around with the tentacle, stab a survivor with a more Deathslinger straight type hitbox, a tombstone Myers sort of mori with requirements.
I'm not saying put these all in one. Just a bunch of ideas to pick from. The sprint is 100% needed though in some form. Not just an animation.
Fix his model. It still baffles me how they made only 1 character in that chapter, Leon, look so perfect but everyone else looked like mooshed potatoes. Make him taller and make that whole neck area smaller as it's not that big.
Fix his mori. It's absolutely hideous. He looks like he has a stick up his ass the entire time and he has no good impact. And more punchies please.
You could replace him entirely with Lisa Trevor but would obviously need a model and entire animations overhaul.
Or you could just delete it forever from the game. Even for those who already have him.
I'm betting it's a paragraph.
Save Spirit!
It's basically the same thing though. A girl with long hair covering her face with a white dress and a well.
karate moves.
I think she will have fountains ⛲ everywhere on map so she can teleport lol. I'm very excited about this new killer. I love the ring movie.
Can we have a ghost that can go through walls? Not like Nurse either. It's annoying Spirit can't haunt properly.
hear me out
give nemesis karate moves