Another licensed chapter?
Why?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1470906524277084163?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5EtweetDon't get me wrong it sounds cool, but as usual I worry for what bad things will come rather than good. The last licensed chapter was kinda sucky if I am being honest.
BHVR is probably going to focus on aesthetic over actual gameplay again. We will be stuck with another killer with questionable design.
I would like to remind people what happened the last time we got a licensed chapter, and the last licensed chapter before that. Remember pinhead? We got a power that has a lot of potential but as usual has been left behind it seems. Remember Nemesis? We got a power that was incredibly underwhelming (don't act like it is the best thing ever). What about the licensed chapters before that?
I am just being skeptical as usual. Also, BHVR has yet to admit cheaters plague the game currently.
Comments
Accuracy is always my main concern so I hope she is accurate. That's why I loved Hellraiser and is my favorite of the recent chapters. That's why I absolutely despise the Resident Evil chapter because there was no characters from that franchise added besides Leon.
Besides needing to spend real money, there's nothing wrong with licensed chapters.