Fun Survivor Builds
I’m getting bored of running same perks after every game , i’ve turned to a randomizer for perks. Leave any build below and i will try it
I’m getting bored of running same perks after every game , i’ve turned to a randomizer for perks. Leave any build below and i will try it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a fun idea. Typically when I run survivor I try to build around a team balance. But I do have Bill running all the altruistic perks. It’s really fun to have the old man having peoples backs lol.
The bloop point build, prove thyself, wglf, circle of healing and deliverance
Open Handed, Bond, Windows, Kindred
#Chest surprise build:
Plunderer's instinct + Appraisal + Ace In The Hole + (something of choice)
#Pallet save yourself build:
Flip-flop + Power struggle + Unbreakable + Tenacity
#Dissapear from the killer build:
Overcome + Lucky Break + Iron Will + (something of choice like self-care)