MAKE LIGHT BORN A GENERAL PERK

Every lobby i find have at least 1 flashlight ( mostly 2 ) without Light born is berely impossible to play ... maybe surv has to be limited 1x equip each team .... maybe they shouldn`t have perks considering that they can speak each other..... maybe some dev has to boost killers even in the low tier or punish trolls and teabággers .... but instead next update will sure give 5 perk to surv and decrees killer speed by 2 m/s

Comments

  • Lightborn is free, just level up billy.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Lightborn is free, just level up billy.

    This ^

  • @Pacciani said:

    Every lobby i find have at least 1 flashlight ( mostly 2 ) without Light born is berely impossible to play ... maybe surv has to be limited 1x equip each team .... maybe they shouldn`t have perks considering that they can speak each other..... maybe some dev has to boost killers even in the low tier or punish trolls and teabággers .... but instead next update will sure give 5 perk to surv and decrees killer speed by 2 m/s

    1. look at walls when picking up.
    2. check for survivors before picking up.
    3. unlock lightborn.
  • Yea just level up Hillbilly he is free to get Lightborn.

    And try to pick up survivors always facing the wall or obstacles. Watch some YT videos about flashlights to learn how they work.

    And trust me, flashlights are just annoying but still the least game changing items survivors can bring. Medkits are the worst

  • I´ve lvl 50 hillbilly but into bloodweb i don´t always find lightborn plus sometimes happens that you look at a wall and the light blind you anyway

  • @Pacciani said:

    Every lobby i find have at least 1 flashlight ( mostly 2 ) without Light born is berely impossible to play ... maybe surv has to be limited 1x equip each team .... maybe they shouldn`t have perks considering that they can speak each other..... maybe some dev has to boost killers even in the low tier or punish trolls and teabággers .... but instead next update will sure give 5 perk to surv and decrees killer speed by 2 m/s

    any flashlight posts automatically deserve an obligatory "get gud" comment lmao stop acting like killer is impossible and get better lmaoo

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300186/make-light-born-a-general-perk

    any flashlight posts automatically deserve an obligatory "get gud" comment lmao stop acting like killer is impossible and get better lmaoo

    As a killer main that has problems with this game I have to say flashlights are never one of them. I actually prefer flashlights out of any other item because I know most likely they won't be on gens and trying to save. I've even slugged all 4 a few times because one after another they kept showing up when I went to pick up(I was really baiting after the second).

  • I really don't know why but this post made me laugh.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300186/make-light-born-a-general-perk

    any flashlight posts automatically deserve an obligatory "get gud" comment lmao stop acting like killer is impossible and get better lmaoo

    lmao maomao lmao prrr mao ..... surv is lmao easy lmao mao mao killer ios far more lmao diffuclt lmao

  • Better yet, make light borne basekit.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697426#Comment_2697426

    As a killer main that has problems with this game I have to say flashlights are never one of them. I actually prefer flashlights out of any other item because I know most likely they won't be on gens and trying to save. I've even slugged all 4 a few times because one after another they kept showing up when I went to pick up(I was really baiting after the second).

    People always call them bully squads but I think it is way more relevant to call them fun squads lmao they aren't rushing to do gens or slam you to death, they are just having fun in the game lol. Seeing 4 flashlights is a sign that I won't have to sweat and worry about medkits or toolboxes lol

  • @Pacciani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697426#Comment_2697426

    lmao maomao lmao prrr mao ..... surv is lmao easy lmao mao mao killer ios far more lmao diffuclt lmao

    I'm assuming you are a newer player, hope you can improve and hit me up if you need some videos to help!

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697454#Comment_2697454

    People always call them bully squads but I think it is way more relevant to call them fun squads lmao they aren't rushing to do gens or slam you to death, they are just having fun in the game lol. Seeing 4 flashlights is a sign that I won't have to sweat and worry about medkits or toolboxes lol

    4 flash means a bully lmao party is gonna troll lmao you to death the only fun is on they´re side lmao mao mao

  • @Pacciani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697466#Comment_2697466

    4 flash means a bully lmao party is gonna troll lmao you to death the only fun is on they´re side lmao mao mao

    Well yeah, it is only really a bully squad to newer players who don't know what to do and panic. I have loads of fun against flashlight players. Baiting hits, looking at walls, using my power in creative ways, or even just throwing on a single perk and countering the entire thing

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697454#Comment_2697454

    People always call them bully squads but I think it is way more relevant to call them fun squads lmao they aren't rushing to do gens or slam you to death, they are just having fun in the game lol. Seeing 4 flashlights is a sign that I won't have to sweat and worry about medkits or toolboxes lol

    The thing is alot of bully squads like to 7de flashlights that's why I think everyone always goes there but they have to be really good with flashlights for it to work and they're pretty rare.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697471#Comment_2697471

    Well yeah, it is only really a bully squad to newer players who don't know what to do and panic. I have loads of fun against flashlight players. Baiting hits, looking at walls, using my power in creative ways, or even just throwing on a single perk and countering the entire thing

    There are squads out there who still get away with cheeky flashlight saves consistently against good killers. Swfs like that will usually put down macmillans or maps that they can double locker save forcing the killer to either instantly drop chase or pull one of the survivors out of the locker while the other hops out the one beside it and flashlight saves homie getting pulled from the locker. A lot of experienced killers forget to wait out the slow vault that the injured survivor does and grab them only to get flashlight saved on etc..

    Lightborn/franklins doesn’t help when all 4 of them toxic swap to flashlights last 6 seconds before the game starts giving you no time to put either of those perks on…

  • @Pacciani said:

    I´ve lvl 50 hillbilly but into bloodweb i don´t always find lightborn plus sometimes happens that you look at a wall and the light blind you anyway

    what? if you've reached level 50, you should have unlocked the perk by now.

    unlocked perks and general perks have the same chance to spawn in the bloodweb.


    make sure you look at the wall before picking up, and then look up around 70-85 degrees.