infinite tombstone myers really fast?

played a game dude got infite tombstone after he stalked my 3 teammates he didnt even stalk me for the whole match? dont u need basically all 4 stalks maxed out?


EDIT* im talking about running BOTH addons!

Comments

  • Not for just the infinite Tier 3 addon, I think you can get that with just two maxed out. If it was paired with the Tombstone it's more, but iirc it's still not actually all four maxed.

  • It costs 5 stalk points per tier, there are 40.4 stalk points per match. The infinite T3 addons add 400% stalking necessary to achieve tier 3. This in total is only 25 stalk points between tier 1 -> 2 and tier 2 -> 3. So Myers only needs to stalk 2 and a half survivors for infinite T3.

  • Are we talking infinite T3 or pink tombstone? Or both

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Are we talking infinite T3 or pink tombstone? Or both

    He said infinite tombstone so I'm guessing both, I believe you do only need 3 and a bit of the 4th for infinite tombstone so it sounds about right, I could be fully wrong though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697220#Comment_2697220

    It's 30.

    Normal Tier Up = 5 points x 2 = 10

    Tombstone = 10 additional points

    Hair = 10 additional points

    Ah, my mistake. Still thats only 3 survivors stalked.

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697250#Comment_2697250

    He said infinite tombstone so I'm guessing both, I believe you do only need 3 and a bit of the 4th for infinite tombstone so it sounds about right, I could be fully wrong though.

    Well when I did Evil incarnate trophy, I had to look for the 4th survivor for a while cause the rest of them were already juiced and couldnt be stalked anymore.

    But the last one didnt needed to be stalked too long, so 3 and a bit of 4th like you said seems about right

  • Maybe he caught a glimpse of you when you weren't paying attention?

    Lethal Pursuer is a popular option these days

  • @lauraa said:

    Maybe he caught a glimpse of you when you weren't paying attention?

    Lethal Pursuer is a popular option these days

    yea maybe but the first stalk was on a feng crossmap then he was basically in chase with everyone else so idk but it didnt feel like he stalked me. i know that he got like 5 7 seconds once but thats about it and some minor stalks but he definetly didnt max me

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697250#Comment_2697250

    He said infinite tombstone so I'm guessing both, I believe you do only need 3 and a bit of the 4th for infinite tombstone so it sounds about right, I could be fully wrong though.

    yea both and he only got a few seconds on me not even close to being maxe out but my other teammates were feeding him at the start so .-.