Currently being held hostage...
This Jane probably knows the killer and both her and the killer are blocking the gates, and there is nothing that can be done about it.
Lucky for me, I have 2 monitors so I'll just be watching youtube until they get bored.


Comments
Well have fun!
Does the old drop your item trick not work anymore?
In the past you could drop your item to make a character model move slightly
Edit: obviously still report them if you make it out
What a bunch of losers (Jane and the Killer)
Jack, shoot the hostage
It doesn't unfortunately.
Update: Killer gave up after around 20 minutes. I might have been hooked, but who is really the loser here? If you're going to body block at least commit to more than 20 minutes.
Are they still doing it?
The killer gave up after 20 or so minutes and hooked me. The Lisa had time to open the gate and escaped. The Jane went afk at the door so died to end game collapse.
Sadge. I was hoping you would win the stand off
Totally won if he gave up that soon
Wow never seen anything like this.
Hope you reported their ass. Both of them
take a video of them doing that and submit a request
Fun fact, you can report them for this.