To all Nurse gamers out there
Have you ever been Light Burned as Nurse? I have lmao
Have you ever been Light Burned as Nurse? I have lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think I even been lightburned as nurse tbh and never seen it in my survivor games either.
But I only play for a year
Mid blink charge? I can only recall one such instance. I remember I was playing burger king nurse on one of the farm maps. Had 2 survivors after me with flashlights and they managed to catch me off guard and get me before i could react. Most don't attempt it though and opt to use the flashlight to prevent you from charging the blink in the first place. Both are impractical though and almost always a bad idea. Maybe if you want to get her off a teammate but that's about it.
What happens if she got light burned? Does she get a massive stun like what Wraith does?
My friend burned a Nurse the other day with a flash bang. Basically the only way you could actually do it.
I think, according to a tip I read, she's supposed to be unable to charge her blink while in the light, but I know it didn't work for me when I tried to stop her from going after a teammate with that.
It's basically the length of a pallet stun. It's barely anything at all.
I got burned when I first started, if you're in a area where someone is being chased and she starts to leave with a long drawn out blink you can burn her while she charges the blink but against a good nurse it's highly unlikely that you're getting a burn in any circumstance
It's rare to run into a survivor that knows how to do it, but it has happened. It's very viable to stun a Nurse in between blinks with flashbangs, firecrackers, or flashlights.