Bot mode.
I really think having a legit bot mode would make this game better for everyone. Even if you turned off the DC penalties and did what mobile DBD does.
I really think having a legit bot mode would make this game better for everyone. Even if you turned off the DC penalties and did what mobile DBD does.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t want to play against bots and the dc penalty needs to stay thank you
We have "bot mode" for survivors, to unlock it select perks on all 4 in the party: Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike and Circle of Healing.
Once "bot mode" unlocked survivors can pretend that killer doesn't exist and just do gen rush :)
True lol.
Definitely no bots. You won't get any better playing against bots.
I would love a bot mode. This would be a place where you can simply enjoy the game without getting bm'd and without sweating. It would be a relaxing mode for casuals and people trying to understand a killer power in a safe and controlled environment.
I want bot mode to practice killers and learn their power.
It’s not about whether bots are as good as people, it’s about whether they’re fun to play against.
I been playing this game for years and my experience is the same. 😂 once you go against a top tier team it is over. Bot mode could just make things more relaxing :)