for your own sanity survivors, never ever play yellow ping matches
I always and only play green ping matches, which is always less than 50 or so, once just now I played in a yellow ping, around 120, because my 2 friends didn't wanted to bail, we faced a huntress, never again am I ever not bailing a yellow ping match, dodging hatchets meant nothing, you avoid them, they hit you 1.5 meters in the opposite direction you ran to, there's no dodging at such ping, truck size hitboxes with 120 ping = hit 100% for the huntress no matter what if she threw it in the "area" you were, not at YOU, in the area, because dodging means nothing.
For your sanity, never play yellow ping, always dodge until you find and only play in green, i've learned my lesson pretty hard.
Comments
My ping only really spikes to 400 or 1100 on game, I cant tell beforehand most of the time.
I grew up poor in the 2000s so 120 ping is...manageable as long as it's a steady 120