I love how Ash is considered as lonely wolf, but
Yet all of his perks are way too useless and situational for solo players.
Ash vs Evil Dead is is basically the worst DLC in the entire game.
Literally BHVR should consider reworking his perks and make them useful only for solo player as the true lonely wolf.
I almost forgot by this time that he's in the game. Please rework him.
Comments
I actually forgot Ash was in this game. I guess that says a lot.
He doesn't need a rework. I just need Young ash in the game. Preferably with his chainsaw hand purely cosmetics ofc.
Right? Poor forgotten man.
Well that description was made with old MoM in mind.
He need, his perks are beyond useless and makes trash in the bloodweb
Nah, old MoM should never been made. His perks needs a rework to that point that it'll be only useful for solo players and nothing for SWF
I agree and he's my favorite survivor. It really does suck. Every one of his perks are useless besides MoM and that's too situational and hard to pull off.