Level Assassin
hello, the truth is that I like a fair game with murderers and survivors alike leveled but is that the murderer character (the clown) has the most annoying and absurdly broken ability (the final act) what this ability has is that, It slows you down and blinds you that is very broken due to the duration of that effect, the truth is that it would be good if you increased your cooling of that ability so the game is more fair my id is: TrupexARG Thank You Dead By DayLight Offices
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Now why are we asking for Clown nerfs 🧍
Yes
Based on the title, I though Hunter_Main was back, but I can't tell if this is worse
This is worse
This guy didn't call Clown players animals yet, so he isn't as bad
Only reason I even clicked on it
Can we all please remember that whilst we are experienced with the game that there are many new players recently - and to some of those new players they may well feel that something is overpowered or unfair, instead of attempting to make fun, maybe explain why you don't feel that character is overpowered, so that people can learn and understand the game without being ridiculed.
Why do I have to side scroll the post?
Its not OP, it can just be a bit annoying
Annoying =/= OP
I wish you guys would've taken the same stance when people called deathslinger op instead of nerfing him into the dirt