BHVR, look at this.

I wish the BHVR forum moderators gave more acknowledgment posts of sorts.

To be honest I understand that it may not always be possible due to the sheer volume of random or off topics posts. But for the most part I'm asking for further involvement. A "great idea" or "we hear you" post every now and then would make actually posting feel more worthwhile. As well as make other community members and I feel like concerns and ideas are being listened to.

Comments

  • I suspect they read the posts and dismiss them. Judging from the QnAs they have an internal culture where they think they can do no wrong and always know best.


    At least they post here sometimes. Beats the hell out of most devs

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    I suspect they read the posts and dismiss them. Judging from the QnAs they have an internal culture where they think they can do no wrong and always know best.

    At least they post here sometimes. Beats the hell out of most devs

    I feel like they do the same. If anything, they just do a quick skim to make sure no rules are broken. But the purpose of this specific forum section is not for us just to discuss amongst ourselves, they're suggestions for game improvement.

    What annoys me is BHVR's concept/definition of what a spoiler is. Commentating on a post which suggests good and appropriate changes by no means indicates a spoiler to a possible change they were working on beforehand. There's no way for us to know what they're working on or if our suggestions even matters.

    But if I suggested something one day and maybe a couple months or a year out saw similar changes introduced I would feel better about my involvement, even if my suggestion occurred after the fact of them already working on it. Or even if my suggestion never gets implements, the act of acknowledgment is powerful and keeps a community engaged.