What's going on with Bhvr's support?

Hi,

I just wanted to ask like in a topic: What's going on with BHVR's support, like I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and got no response since. Did they really messed up with switching to Epic Store so bad or what, because at this point I can't even enjoy the game during winter event.

P.S. My ticket is about losing some of my proggresion.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • There's currently a longer than normal waiting time with Support I'm afraid.

  • @Mandy said:

    There's currently a longer than normal waiting time with Support I'm afraid.

    It is not really "waiting time" when there is no response at all. The last 3 tickets I submitted were months ago, all about Hackers. I did get an automatic response after a few days that there is a huge workload and thats it. Afterwards, I did not bother to file any tickets, because if I dont get any HUMAN reaction, I assume that nobody works on them.

    And I am probably not the only one thinking like that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2695024#Comment_2695024

    It is not really "waiting time" when there is no response at all. The last 3 tickets I submitted were months ago, all about Hackers. I did get an automatic response after a few days that there is a huge workload and thats it. Afterwards, I did not bother to file any tickets, because if I dont get any HUMAN reaction, I assume that nobody works on them.

    And I am probably not the only one thinking like that.

    If it’s a hacker report then you won’t get any response if you have attached and filled out anything they needed.

  • I did get a response almost a month ago for my support ticket about a missing cosmetic piece.

    they asked if the problem was still there and I answered within an hour.


    nothing further since then… (Last friday)

  • My hacker report from November 29th got marked as "Solved" last friday, which is honestly quicker than I expected.

  • @Mandy said:

    There's currently a longer than normal waiting time with Support I'm afraid.

    They haven't cloned yourself or those who sift through the tickets yet??? ;)

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2695024#Comment_2695024

    They haven't cloned yourself or those who sift through the tickets yet??? ;)

    we can't clone me, believe me the world couldn't handle two of me

  • @Mandy said:

    There's currently a longer than normal waiting time with Support I'm afraid.

    Hire me and I'll deal with all those tickets :3