For the Christmas event, can BHVR bring this back please <3
https://youtu.be/vb7EhW6WLGY
I love this theme song, no clue why. It just sounds great. What do you guys think?
https://youtu.be/vb7EhW6WLGY
I love this theme song, no clue why. It just sounds great. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:O
the snowman should be a survivor or killer, he will become more than a legend, he will become a god
Try set the speed of the song to x2 its amazing xD
Feedback sent to the event team!
I love that devs listen
Most important thing for the Christmas event is for them to make a Santa Clown outfit!
From what I hear, everyone absolutely loved this event and I would really like to participate in it too!
@PigNRun I am sure if the Clown music comes back we will have RIOTS.
Also the party starters were sweet. I just hope future events items aren’t so hard to get on high level survivors. Being able to find them in chests would be good too.
Awesome! Thank you!
Yeah, the event was pretty fun. I was on Christmas break during the event and had like 100 hours in 2 weeks played. Had a serious problem lmao.
Oh and by the way make a snow man skin, he needs more support
It was so much fun to play during Christmas. The design and atmosphere looked amazing!
This is my favorite version of the game music. Please bring it back
maybe we can get some feng cosmetics, or claudette, or any survivor that is worth playing