Add keyboard & mouse to dbd

I’ve been playing deadbydaylight for a while and have seemed to notice that they don’t care about console players, if you listen to the community from console and add more sense and keyboard more people would be pleased. And will probably play the game more.

thank you behaviour if you take this in mind

Comments

  • @Bunnyspirit said:

    I’ve been playing deadbydaylight for a while and have seemed to notice that they don’t care about console players, if you listen to the community from console and add more sense and keyboard more people would be pleased. And will probably play the game more.

    thank you behaviour if you take this in mind

    I believe Behaviour wouldn't want to do this because apparently it'd be too hard to do. Seems like a pretty lame excuse to me but oh well.

  • I seen some great console blights and console players.

    Controller or not. Git gud.

  • @Myla said:

    I seen some great console blights and console players.

    Controller or not. Git gud.

    I think the OP's point was more that, for Killer especially, Mouse and keyboard is significantly better (especially if you're playing a ranged Killer). Saying git gud in this context doesn't even make sense.

  • @Myla said:

    I seen some great console blights and console players.

    Controller or not. Git gud.

    Getting good has nothing to do with them wanting to use a m&k. you thought you really did something here

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694833#Comment_2694833

    I think the OP's point was more that, for Killer especially, Mouse and keyboard is significantly better (especially if you're playing a ranged Killer). Saying git gud in this context doesn't even make sense.

    Lol adding more sense is the same argument time and time again. Console blights can contest just fine against PC blights. You don't need 1 million dpi


  • @Bunnyspirit said:

    I’ve been playing deadbydaylight for a while and have seemed to notice that they don’t care about console players, if you listen to the community from console and add more sense and keyboard more people would be pleased. And will probably play the game more.

    thank you behaviour if you take this in mind

    it's the reason I switched to pc. I used an adapter for console prior, you can too if you want it that bad

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299956/add-keyboard-mouse-to-dbd

    I believe Behaviour wouldn't want to do this because apparently it'd be too hard to do. Seems like a pretty lame excuse to me but oh well.

    Yes their reasoning went something like "It would take too long, be too much work, and require a UI update as well."

    Also during their last Q&A when asked they stated they had no plans to add m&k to the consoles.