Its the 13th again
Ready for rank resets? Tryharding for the next week, same map offerings over and over again, toxicity to the sky? Until everybody reaches their final destination (iri1) and back to chill games
Ready for rank resets? Tryharding for the next week, same map offerings over and over again, toxicity to the sky? Until everybody reaches their final destination (iri1) and back to chill games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ranks don't exist anymore.
This can't happen any more than it already does, since it does not influence matchmaking.
It definitely can. People sweat more at any mmr when season starts
exactly what i ment
Not me, I play chill all month long.
No escapes, few kills and all chills.
Have fun sweats!
Yeah but it's not like you're going to be matched with those because of the grade reset. It'll happen anyway.
No kills is fine but no escapes too? Dont you get really bad teammates after a while?
I am trying to keep my survivor mmr somewhat high so I have always good teammates. Not mega sweats but very skilled
It will happen because of grades resets. People want iri 1 back, people start sweating, so you'll see much more meta bullshit than usual
I do start escaping once my teammates get too bad. But, at this point, I can carry a lot at this level.
People care about grades?
That's wild.
Grades still exist and reset. I think the original poster’s point was that after the Grades reset a lot of hardcore players binge playing the game that first week to lock in that Iridescent grade for the season, then after they’ve done that may tend to not play as much the rest of the month. So that first week has a relatively high percentage of “try-hard” players who play the game a ton overall.
I have no idea if that’s accurate but I’m pretty sure that’s the theory.
Until everybody reaches their final destination
😮😀
I play to have fun I don't care to get 4K or to escape. And for that I seem to have more chilled matches.
I got into Iridescent II grade without much effort and I'm not playing sweaty.
I'm happy to go back to the beginning, red grade is not really fun.
Hmm to be fair anything changed for me. I mean, my solo q games are a mess anyways, I didn't even manage to reach iridescent to this date on this new system, only Gold. And I pretty much stopped caring about grades,ranks or whatever cause it doesn't matter if I Double pip in a rare occasion, the following matches might make me lose every single pip I have because of either killers destroying the team or potato partners.
Well, anyways, this is why I think ranking system should go away of this game , if this mmr really will be hidden forever, Idk why add to the confusion and illusion of the where the playerbase apparently is playing.
imagine