Move totems and lockers away from pallets and windows

Killed several times by stupid mistakes of jumping in to a locker instead of windows or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

Comments

  • @greenarr8w said:
    or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

    But those are two separate keys (M1 for totems and spacebar for pallets).

  • @OogieBoogie said:

    @greenarr8w said:
    or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

    But those are two separate keys (M1 for totems and spacebar for pallets).

    On console they are under the same button.
    Personally I've set vaults and pallets to Square/X because it's an unused button on controllers. I prefer to play Survivor with a controller instead of keyboard and mouse.
    That being said, I recommend to OP that they set their controller layout so that the option 'Actions', which applies to pallet drops, vaults, and lockers, is bound to the Square (PlayStation) or X (Xbox) button.
    Note that escaping through the hatch and self-care at the two most notable actions that will stay bound to R1/RB.
    Then all you need to do is adapt to it.

  • I had no clue I could remap those on xbox... duuuuude. 
    it'll take a bit to fix the muscle-memory, but I think that will make a big difference for me.  thanks!
    (does this change any actions for killer?)
  • @Avariku said:
    I had no clue I could remap those on xbox... duuuuude. 
    it'll take a bit to fix the muscle-memory, but I think that will make a big difference for me.  thanks!
    (does this change any actions for killer?)

    If I remember correctly, the keybind where you'd have found 'Actions' is Survivor-exclusive controls, so it shouldn't affect your Killer control layout.
    But I could be wrong. You might need to test it yourself.