Tunneling/FaceCamping and BP's Survivor vs Killer
As a survivor I have noticed that there are tons of toxic console killers. I'm noticing that it's mostly all console that this is happening on the mass majority. To reduce the amount of tunneling and camping. I feel that there should be a penalty on the killer to discourage them from doing so. Either it be they take a loss in bloodpoints as they get more than survivors anyways. I know we have DS but not everyone runs it or has it even if they are a new player. It's so frustrating to find game after game to find people doing this so often and it's sad it makes me want to just play killer rather than survivor. It shouldn't be that way.
Bloodpoints seem to be easier to get as a killer rather than a survivor. Not sure why this is. Feel that there should be a closer balance on this. I've done many games where i've done 3-4 generators and done totems, hex and what not and only get 20-29k depending on if you open the door etc. A killer if they get mass majority without trying can get 30k bloodpoints or more easy. Not sure if devs thought because it's 4v1. But at the same time. Survivors have to worry about those killers that are better than the others or those that tunnel and camp and if we end up dying to this. We get 5-9k which is just a slap in the face. When if a killer gets 0 kills but some hooks. He will get 15-18k. Makes no sense to me. Just feel there should be a better balance imo.
Comments
Killers already take a less BP when they camp that is a thing killers that want to camp from first hook just don't care. That is even a kinda hard thing thing cause in the endgame with open gates there is virtually nothing to do except ensuring that one surv I have on a hook stays there and I lose BP for that but that's another matter.
I think behvr gives killer more BP by default cause of the match up 4 survs=16perks plus 4 items against 4 perks and two add-ons and the only reason why the get mor BP with 4 to 5 hooks while camping you is cause hooking and hitting is there objective hanging on a hook isn't yours if you know what I mean
Maybe they should award more points to killers that only camp and tunnel. This would create surplus of blood points which would probably fix the problem
As ######### as face camping and hard tunneling may be the game and it's balance should not revolve around it the devs need to find a way to prevent it but 99% of surv that say do this or that would just punish killers that play normal and the guys that want to camp will do it no matter what even if they need to pay BP for it