Unsure if timing or killer specific. When it happened to me it was a legion who hit the snowman with their power while I jumped into it and had to mend. Do any of these line up with what happened with you?
Unsure if timing or killer specific. When it happened to me it was a legion who hit the snowman with their power while I jumped into it and had to mend. Do any of these line up with what happened with you?
Timing is same. It was a nurse who hit me while I was jumping into it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unsure if timing or killer specific. When it happened to me it was a legion who hit the snowman with their power while I jumped into it and had to mend. Do any of these line up with what happened with you?
Timing is same. It was a nurse who hit me while I was jumping into it.
same thing happened to me with a huntress, lol