A general idea of what it's like to go against SWF teams on comms
I've been crawling on other forums, and I found this.
This was NOT drawn by me, I just found them funny, yet somewhat accurate
I've been crawling on other forums, and I found this.
This was NOT drawn by me, I just found them funny, yet somewhat accurate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this must be ancient if self-care is still there as meta
Well tbh aftercare, bond and empathy might as well just be 1 perk in this case
Hell, the killer still uses the huntress!
Give me an infinite range bond and then it would be countable as one
*forgot :as
This was my first thought as well. lol