Nurse has no face confirmed

If you have her new Victorian dress equipped and equip her default head, you can see inside and see that she doesn't have a face. I guess i'll never be able to get the unmasked Nurse skin i've always wanted... #whybhvrwhy

Comments

  • A screenshot perhaps?

    Well, who says that won't happen, just because she currently has no face? It's possible that they make her one.
    The real question - once you see her face, would you realize that not seeing it was better?

  • But with a body like hers....who's even looking at her FACE anyway!?!?

    Amirite!!!!
  • But with a body like hers....who's even looking at her FACE anyway!?!?

    Amirite!!!!
    Damn right! Though gotta say, Nude Huntress when? I wanna see them big tiggle bitties bouncing while she chases me. Huntress players will love it too, as it will distract players staring at her boobs and cause them to screw up and take hits.

    (This is a joke post btw, please no Feminazi’s or SJW’s go apeshit and rage.)
  • But with a body like hers....who's even looking at her FACE anyway!?!?

    Amirite!!!!
    Damn right! Though gotta say, Nude Huntress when? I wanna see them big tiggle bitties bouncing while she chases me. Huntress players will love it too, as it will distract players staring at her boobs and cause them to screw up and take hits.

    (This is a joke post btw, please no Feminazi’s or SJW’s go apeshit and rage.)
    I say! That Spirit is "thiccer than a bowl of chowder!"