The sparkles after hiding in snowmen...

Can killers see the sparkles effect on survivors after they hide in snowmen?

Comments

  • Yes they can, as well as your teammates.

    you only get the sparkles if you get hit by the killer while inside the snowman though.

  • @Mooks said:

    Yes they can, as well as your teammates.

    you only get the sparkles if you get hit by the killer while inside the snowman though.

    I meant to hit hit the yes this answers my question button for your reply but accidentally hit the no button. My bad. Is there a way to fix that? Cuz I don't see it.

  • @Ussu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2693473#Comment_2693473

    I meant to hit hit the yes this answers my question button for your reply but accidentally hit the no button. My bad. Is there a way to fix that? Cuz I don't see it.

    I don’t know, but I guess it’s not that important as long as your question is answered :)