Can someone please explain to me what happened to me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHw495jEJAg what happened exactly? I need feedback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHw495jEJAg what happened exactly? I need feedback.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You were lightburned out of your cloak.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Lightburn
yes but how did he lightburn me from far then quickly come up to me and blind me so fast? also the guy in the locker he did something to me and I couldn't move for a long time?
Jonah's a hacker. Head-on can't activate that quickly, nor does the stun take that long.
what about the dwight? the guy who lightburned me from far how did he get me from that range and quick. Also he ran up to me pretty fast and blinded me? I'm so confused by that
Can't say for sure. I will say it looks suspicious but I'd need to see more to confirm. As I said, you already have one very blatant hacker, but you can never rule out another, I suppose.
The game's full of cheaters, get used to it because BHVR sure ain't going to fix it.
thanks. Earlier in the match there were 5 lit totems btw I was confused by that. I only have 1 hex perk NOED and when they removed it I got haunted ground from it and got 1 guy downed fast. I was confused by it but I didn't record it in this video