Idea to improve the "Off the records" perk
Hi guys, after the object of obcession and Lucky break changes, I realized that the Out of records perk drastically decreased its usage ratio, however I thought that some additions might make it more interesting to use:
-Buff: Increase usage time to 75/85/100 seconds.
-Add/Buff: you don't leave blood trails while the perk is active
My proposal for this perk would be to make it useful in case the killer decides to leave a survivor on the ground right after he got off the hook, to catch him later, causing him to lose any information that would make it easier for him to find a fallen survivor , whether by aura, moans of pain or blood trails, would be a useful perk for slug situations and would be able to combine with Tenacity or unbreakable.
Comments
You mean Off the Record?
Honestly it will always be a worse iron will imo
Iron Will alone&+DS+DH/Sprint Burst is just better. This is a problem there are JUNK perks and no one is going to use them. The game is balanced tho.
The effects are similar to other perks why would they do that?
it's the same as asking why they created a healing totem boom, when there are a lot of healing resources, what changes is the timing of use, although I think there is a lack of creativity on their part.
I know that, but not all perks people use for a more serious game, it's just that I thought of them in slug situations, not to be seen by the barbecue chilli or deer stalker, or not to be tracked by blood or moans, I I am aware that few people will use it, but there is a lot of perk that they move and no one uses it anyway, I just wanted to leave this perk with a reason for use.
Yeah, I know. I've thought Calm Spirit should make you quiet slugged. Sorry I gave up on this game's balance months if not a full year ago. Your idea is similar. Potato Patatoe.
I also think, but Iron will doesn't work if the Killer drops you, this perk works even if you're down, the idea as I explained before is to make it useful if the killer drops you as soon as you were saved from the hook and doesn't want to catch you right away so it doesn't get hit DS or Flashlight save, and my idea will make the killer lose sight of him on the ground, but I reckon it's a weak perk, but I doubt the developers will rework it, at least a buff, as i'm suggesting
True, the automatic broker screwed me, thanks for notifying me
Yea it is a lack of creativity
And then again this game has been out and updated for 5+ years so there should be similarities... but not like Lucky Break and Off The Record levels (back to back)
It's just not feasible to add things from other perks at this point... sad to say
But then again healing is totally different then what you are suggesting... There are plenty of healing Perks (that are activated through different means) but not a lot of stealth perks so why make all of the stealth perks do the same things?
Unless yes they do decided to merge perks
It doesn't need the increased timer but I like the idea of it not letting the player leave blood trails; it could make it a more situational yet stronger Iron Will.