Servers in dbd

What do you think about separated servers for Russia and Germany? ;D We all know, Russian people are mostly toxic, tunnelers and campers ;D And yeah, I believe in tunnelling and camping and I can't stand that kind of playstyle.

Let me know what u think ;3

Comments

  • I think this post is stupid.

  • Nothing like some casual racism to go with the post.

    Amazon has no servers in Russia, and as they're the servers used to host DBD they'd be who you'd have to ask for a Russian server.

  • …Why Germany?

    Even if your reasoning is straight-up discriminatory, why Germany?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Nothing like some casual racism to go with the post.

    Amazon has no servers in Russia, and as they're the servers used to host DBD they'd be who you'd have to ask for a Russian server.

    Not rascism, xenophobia :)

  • The difference in definitions in this case is negotiable because all we have to go on is OP's post. It could be either- a hatred of anybody foreign or a belief that they are superior to Russian players and that all Russian players are toxic (which is the caus eof the superiority belief).

    I don't think it matters, particularly, which is used in this context because they both lead to the same outcome, have deplorable connotations, and both are unwelcome personality traits.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    …Why Germany?

    Even if your reasoning is straight-up discriminatory, why Germany?

    I'd assume because there's only 2 servers in EU- London and Frankfurt- so Germany is the closer one to Russia and so is where the majority of Eastern European players join?

  • the only reason i want to see Russians and others country like Kazakgstan leave EU servers that are around Russia is for Ping because getting hit behind walls by Hatchets Ruins gameplay.