Uhh, this challenge isn't working?
Had to end a trail using the perks Overcharge, Overwheling Presence and Monitor and abuse with no more than 1 living survivor... I killed 3 and one left in hatch... Why didn't my challenge work?
Had to end a trail using the perks Overcharge, Overwheling Presence and Monitor and abuse with no more than 1 living survivor... I killed 3 and one left in hatch... Why didn't my challenge work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't think you're allowed to Mori.
Some of the challenges are worded badly. Some will same kill By your hand which mean Mori, any others means hooks.
Like the Steam achievements.
Oof, as if this challenge wasn't already hard enough with this garbage perk loadout. These survivor did nothing but try to flashlight bully me all game, probably the only reason I killed them since if they just did gens I'd be screwed since ruin was destroyed 30 seconds into the game.
You’re not using Overcharge. That’s ruin.
Nevermind, omg I didn't notice I must have misclicked and choose ruin instead of overcharge...Ugh.
That's extra annoying since Ruin did literally nothing
I see Ruin, Overwhelming Presence, Distressing and Monitor and Abuse.
Wrong. Your perks, in order, are:
-Hex: Ruin
-Overwhelming Presence
-Distressing
-Monitor and Abuse
That's why you didn't get your challenge.
Yeah I see I screwed up and must of accidently picked ruin instead of overcharge...Big sad since Ruin didn't give me any value so I wwould of got it without it