The Doctor Is In! (Please Be Nice, Survivors...)

Just got done with this one - oh man that was nasty.

It's basically the Adept Doctor, but slightly easier.

DCs do not count as kills either, from what I'm seeing.

Took me 7 tries to get it and didn't have to resort to camping or slugging, but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of very irate Doctors running around over the next few days.

So - if you see a doctor running Overcharge, Overwhelming Presence and Monitor - please consider easing up a bit. Otherwise people are going to start camping this nightmare of an archive challenge out.

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    Just got done with this one - oh man that was nasty.

    It's basically the Adept Doctor, but slightly easier.

    DCs do not count as kills either, from what I'm seeing.

    Took me 7 tries to get it and didn't have to resort to camping or slugging, but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of very irate Doctors running around over the next few days.

    So - if you see a doctor running Overcharge, Overwhelming Presence and Monitor - please consider easing up a bit. Otherwise people are going to start camping this nightmare of an archive challenge out.

    Pssf. I still aint did 20 static blast. As for the adept one I am hoping one of my other killers have his perks.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299716/the-doctor-is-in-please-be-nice-survivors

    Pssf. I still aint did 20 static blast. As for the adept one I am hoping one of my other killers have his perks.

    ...

    I didn't even consider this. For some reason I assumed it had to be on Doctor.

    The Static Blast one is pretty easy though. Go to Midwich, The Game or DDS. Try not to kill anyone too early (and hopefully nobody DCs). Used:

    Distressing+Discordance+Lethal Pursuer+BBQ with Calm and Order purple addons.

    Got pretty lucky and nailed it first time.

  • I don't have that much of an issue with the 'use the killer's 3 perks and get 3 kills' challenges. They have less strict requirements than an adept - you can use whatever killer you like, you can bring a fourth perk, it doesn't matter if someone gets hatch or if you only hooked everyone once or if you didn't meet an arbitrary threshold of chases or gen defense.

    Doc has better perks than, say, Wraith or Huntress, and we've had to do both of those in past archives. Monitor's great and Overcharge isn't terrible if your fourth is PGTW.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I don't have that much of an issue with the 'use the killer's 3 perks and get 3 kills' challenges. They have less strict requirements than an adept - you can use whatever killer you like, you can bring a fourth perk, it doesn't matter if someone gets hatch or if you only hooked everyone once or if you didn't meet an arbitrary threshold of chases or gen defense.

    Doc has better perks than, say, Wraith or Huntress, and we've had to do both of those in past archives. Monitor's great and Overcharge isn't terrible if your fourth is PGTW.

    Wait, you can use another perk? I could swear I tried this and it didn't work.

    And yeah, I'm glad I wasn't around for the Wraith one.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692659#Comment_2692659

    Wait, you can use another perk? I could swear I tried this and it didn't work.

    And yeah, I'm glad I wasn't around for the Wraith one.

    I wasn't either, but tome completionism, yo.

    Can confirm, you're allowed to bring a fourth perk. I've done it on every version of this challenge and I can't imagine Doctor's will be any different.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692652#Comment_2692652

    ...

    I didn't even consider this. For some reason I assumed it had to be on Doctor.

    The Static Blast one is pretty easy though. Go to Midwich, The Game or DDS. Try not to kill anyone too early (and hopefully nobody DCs). Used:

    Distressing+Discordance+Lethal Pursuer+BBQ with Calm and Order purple addons.

    Got pretty lucky and nailed it first time.

    I will try that.

    @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692659#Comment_2692659

    Wait, you can use another perk? I could swear I tried this and it didn't work.

    And yeah, I'm glad I wasn't around for the Wraith one.

    Yes. It says using these 3 perks....not these 3 only. Using another killer that can benefit from M&A is wat im looking for its his only good perk and not good for his style.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692665#Comment_2692665

    I wasn't either, but tome completionism, yo.

    Can confirm, you're allowed to bring a fourth perk. I've done it on every version of this challenge and I can't imagine Doctor's will be any different.

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692658#Comment_2692658

    I will try that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2692665#Comment_2692665

    Yes. It says using these 3 perks....not these 3 only. Using another killer that can benefit from M&A is wat im looking for its his only good perk and not good for his style.

    Hah!

    Well, I learned something today.

    At least I knocked out my Doctor Adept at the same time (one of the few I was missing on my mains actually).