Killers are Perk limited with Poor Match Making.

Killers are Perk limited with Poor Match Making. 

KIllers now days are VERY perk dependant. Killers really should get 50% cheaper bloodwebs. I don't think 50% more BP would help as it could be spent survivor side.

It takes way to long to level a killer and it being so perk dependant really should get way more incentives to play a wider variety of killers without having to invest 3000 hours into the game.

Comments

  • Bloodwebs, bloodpoints, and The Grind in general should be overhauled for both sides, and making the grind easier would only be a bandaid for the actual problem you're discussing here.

  • I do think the 50% less BP would make it mildly better. Encourages people to experiment as well.

    Another Idea: I think it would be more interesting if every web we get 6 perks up the top of the screen that ARE NOT APART of the bloodweb. And we choose 2 of them for free!