Has anyone even gotten Pentimento to 5 stacks?
I’ve been trying it myself by using Ruin and Plaything, 5 hexes that can be broken. I have gotten a maximum of 2 because it either got booned or the survivor died causing that plaything hex to become dull again and no one breaking it.
Its a good perk released at the worst possible time.
Comments
There are posts from people with snapshots where they’d gotten five Pentimento totems. The best way to try it is probably wait until all five totems are cleansed first, then go and put all five Hexes out all at once. Still takes some luck to pull off but if you really have your heart set on it that’s the way to go I bet.
I did, right after the release of patch 7.0.
I have
https://youtu.be/HNgOJ7hZL7oI've been having great success with Retribution + Plaything when it comes to getting the 5 spots open. The real problem is that I usually wait until all 5 are ready, and then ignite them all at once. And at that point its basically just a "win more" after 75~ seconds of aura reading.
Once. I think it was on Yamaoka (my...blessed map) and I was running Penti+Plaything+Retribution+TOTH with the express purpose of getting it to 5.
By the time I got there, the game was already well over.
As above has said, it's a fun perk idea but just terribly thought out.
If you could Penti boons? Great. If smashing a boon destroyed the totem? Great.
Right now, a team can just boon things and totally prevent you from using Penti.
Watching potatolegion on stream the other day and he did. So it does happen, I've had 2 matches myself where I've gotten to 4 stacks.
i was able to get it with 3 gens still up no one was using any boon perks and was running hex plaything.