Well that was a waste of time
The code that you get from subscribing to prime gaming for the free Artist's skin unlocks is not working. It says all you need to do is go to the store and put in the code, but it's not working. Is this a PC only code? If so then what a rip off.
*Edit* I've tried it multiple times now in the DBD store page in the game. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
*Edit #2* turns out some characters are cut off when looking at the Amazon page so I reentered the code making sure that no characters were left off this time, and it's still not working. It just keeps telling me the code is not valid. I don't know if it needs the dashes or not, but if not, then either the game or Amazon has screwed me here. Hopefully no one experiences what I'm experiencing. Going to the FAQ troubleshoot section just tells you to how to claim it and nothing else.
*Edit 3* turns out YOU DO NEED THE DASHES. Most codes you never need to put those in, but for these you do. If anyone is at a loss like I was, then this is what you need to do.
Comments
Enter it in dbd store. If your entering it in the ps or xbox store then that's wrong.
I got it on ps4. You enter it in the redeem code section of the in game store. Make sure you're including the dashes.
Worked fine for me on PS5
I read the title and thought this was gonna be a "I'm quitting DBD" post
You're talking about in the game right? I tried doing it multiple times with the dashes and without the dashes and it wouldn't take. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I read that the code gets cut off on the amazon page. Make sure you copy the entire thing.
Wow you're right. I didn't realize that. I'll have to try it again. Thank you!
Did it worked?
Sadly I'm not by my PS5 right now, but I'll let you know if it does! But sure enough the last two characters were cut off, which blows my mind because how are we supposed to know that???
It did not work. I included all letters and digits, even the ones that were cut off, and it just keeps telling me the code is not valid. I'm at a loss because I don't know what to do.
Maybe try to contract Amazon Prime about it, it might me a issue on their end and they either didnt unlocked the code yet or gave you a invalid one.
I found out that you have to literally put in the dashes. I edited the post to reflect that. It's nuts considering most codes don't work that way.
Thats weird. Well atleast you got your reward then.