um, is anyone else only getting paired with people from the other side of the world?

I'm super laggy because this keeps happening. (350)

Comments

  • It's commonly theorised that BHVR widened the region-matchmaking range a patch or two ago to mitigate extended matchmaking times because of MMR. Many other people have noticed things like this, and speaking personally, I've had rubberbanding-games where I teleport all over the place infrequently ever since then.

  • Yep. I'm in NA and get matched with people in SA (roughly 1,500 miles or 2400km away) on a regular basis. And that is only for the closest city to their border. It's likely even further way.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Yep. I'm in NA and get matched with people in SA (roughly 1,500 miles or 2400km away) on a regular basis. And that is only for the closest city to their border. It's likely even further way.

    O.K, because I'm in North America, and I'm getting paired with people from Japan.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    I'm super laggy because this keeps happening. (350)

    I’m getting paired with terrible teammates lol but that’s solo que for u