Circle of Healing is op

I don't really have a problem with boon totems, shadowstep is an ok stealth perk and exponential is an even more situational unbreakable. But CoH is so strong that just by one person running it i can lose you a match.

I play a lot of Artist and depending on the map I might get a lot of crossmap hits, but with CoH they mean nothing as they just heal 15 seconds after that and I just wasted my time placing/shooting crows, waiting for the cooldown, etc (which is longer than the time they lose on gens by healing).

Something similar happened to me with Huntress today, I was playing on Midwich and managed to injure the whole team that were grouped, I then chased the latest one I injured and by the time I downed them (20-25 seconds) everyone else was healthy already, meaning I just wasted my time hitting hatches and reloading when I could have just tunneled the first one I found.

I can't even imagine how bad lower tier killers can get ######### by CoH, imagine playing clown and having a long chase but having to drop it, only to have that one guy who you wasted 40 seconds on healed before you even realize it.

And most of the times snuffing the totem is just a waste of time unless they bless it right in front of you, the whole idea of killers having to go out of their way to snuff totems seems even bad in paper, i wonder how it even got past the ptb.

CoH in multi floored maps basically is telling you to tunnel the first mikaela you see so you can have a normal match, but the worst case personally is in Ironworks of misery, theres a ######### totem that always spawns on top of the main building and to go up there you have to waste like 30 to 40 seconds, might as well go afk if you hear someone bless a totem on that map.

I really hope devs take a look at this perk, it has no right being this strong considering that only one person has to run it, AT least make it so its 50% healing speed, then it would feel more fair.

Comments