this is amazing.
just great.
Edit: just to clarify I didn't make this. I'm working something similar, but this isn't something I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYT3UEnWePM
Tagged:
Mod
just great.
Edit: just to clarify I didn't make this. I'm working something similar, but this isn't something I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYT3UEnWePM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol that's very well done, thank you for sharing.
Nice!! That’s so cool man
oh, it's not mine.
I've been trying to make lego DBD stuff, but I'll share that once it's done.
Thanks for sharing, it was cute to watch. If you work on Lego stuff as well, I hope you'll reach your goal to make some cool scenes. :)
thanks!
I was planning to make some models of main buildings, and figure out how to get killers into minifigure form. I'm not planning to do any stop motion, however.
if I can plug my own Youtube channel, though, I did make a playlist of DBD themed songs a while back. :) Songs By Daylight - YouTube
I listened Julie's Mixtape, and it's pretty nice! I'd like to hear it with some DBD gameplay (Survivor/Killer, as you prefer). It'd be a nice addition. But the music itself is cool. If sound wasn't as important in game I'd like to listen some of your songs if they're all as good as this one while playing. I'll definitely give a hear to the rest of the playlist later.
thanks! that means a lot!
recently, I haven't really given my channel enough attention, but there's still like 5+ hours of original music to check out, so that should keep you busy for a while. :)