Give me fun survivor builds to use please?
I want to try out some new builds for survivors so please give me your favorite survivor perk builds. Try and use as many different perks as possible.
Thank you and have a nice day
I want to try out some new builds for survivors so please give me your favorite survivor perk builds. Try and use as many different perks as possible.
Thank you and have a nice day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Build 1 - Blast Mine, Repressed Alliance and anything else
Build 2 - Plunderers Instinct, Appraisal, Ace In The Hole, Built To Last (kind of overkill)
Build 3 - Inner Healing, Head On, Quick and Quiet, Flash Bang/DS
Build 4 - Any Means Necessary, Self-Aware (Fixated), Pebble, Head On/DS/Repressed Alliance (very unique perks).
Build 5 - Bond, Windows Of Opportunity, Kindred, After Care/Empathy/OoO/No One Left Behind
Build 6 - Deliverance, DS, Unbreakable, Soulguard/Tenacity (a good chance that you'll escape from first hooks at end game with this). If you're feeling ballsy remove DS and keep the rest of the build.
Blast Mine, Head On, Flashbang, Quick and Quiet.
Try and get a Head On stun into Flashbang blind. Blast Mine is there because it's funny.
I'm tired of using Dead Hard, I've decided to change. Also, I've decided to run perks I like instead of perks I think will make me better... And I have more, more fun.
Overcome, Iron Will, Resilience, Boon: Circle of Healing. You got a hit, you fly to the moon, you heal yourself, and you work on your objective the time your exhaustion comes back. If the Killer didn't lost track of you/is still chasing you, you were able to make your way to a safe place with Overcome.
As I was a healer in a previous game, I also like to run: Desperate Measures, Botany Knowledge, We'll Make It, Borrowed Time. You're like the savior. They count on you to live. You're the medkit they lost to Franklin's.
Survivor is boring so I use Head On builds or other things like Pebble and Flashbang to spice up the game play. The charge time is kind of annoying though. Circle of Healing ruined medic builds.
Buff Pebble
Overcome, Inner Strength, Second Wind and No Mither
New meta
Amazing
I'm definitely going to try these thank you
One of my personal favorites is the "Where the hell did they go?" build: Deception, Quick and Quiet, Lithe and Dance With Me.
I also have a build that's blatantly stupid and bad, but I always get a laugh out of it: running Blast Mine and Flash Bang together.
This may sound odd, but Sprint Burst, Head on, Fixated, and Vigil.
Use fixated to traverse the map and depending on the scenario, you'll either utilize sprint burst or head on. I play on a team a lot so head on gets used numerously, but sprint burst will be there if either the head on missed and SB will potentially save you from being hit OR the 3-second speed boost is needed and no lockers are nearby.
Very odd, but it does see the light every now and then.
If you have four friends.
Slippery meat and everyone offers luck offerings. Watch people escape people out of the hook on their own.