Survivor perk tier list

S: Self-Care 
A+: Sprint Burst, Dead Hard, Urban Evasion, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Bond
A: Lithe, Balanced Landing, Adrenaline, Iron Will, We'll Make It
A-: Deliverance, Empathy, Windows Of Opportunity, We're Gonna Live Forever
B+: Unbreakable, Plunderer's Instinct, Kindred 
B: Botany Knowledge, Leader, Lightweight
B-: Dark Sense, Stake Out, Alert, Ace in The Hole, Dance With Me, Quick & Quiet
C+: Technician, Resilience, Pharmacy, Streetwise, Detective's Hunch, Object of Obsession
C: Calm Spirit, Autodidact, Premonition, Spine Chill, Small Game, Wake Up!
C-: Tenacity, Diversion, Sole Survivor, Open Handed, Saboteur, Boil Over,  
D+: Hope, Déjà Vu
D: No Mither, No One Left Behind,
D-: Slippery Meat, Up The Ante
F:  This Is Not Happening, Left Behind

I think this is pretty accurate

Comments

  • Not bad although No Mither surely should be bottom tier?

    I like Lightweight a lot - would probably move that up a bit.

    Balanced Landing and Botany Knowledge I would move down.

    Just as a side point in 18 months of playing I have never seen 'Wake Up' activate in a game.

  • Alert it's pretty good now, should be an A- also, Windows of Opportunity is trash, everyone knows where pallets/windows are

  • i stopped running self care since the healing nerf; it just takes too long, especially if you have the mangled effect. 


  • I agree with most things but alert is amazing rn. I feel its really underrated and unused. It gets used at least 10 times a match and as a solo player it has saved me and helped me quite a few times. Imo its a A- or B+.
  • I always see these type of things. What does and "S" grade stand for?
  • @malloymk said:
    I always see these type of things. What does and "S" grade stand for?

    It originated from/is used in Japan. It means "Shu"/Excellent, and is higher than an A. Although it is basically the equivalent of A+ in the West.

  • I'm by no means a top ranked survivor. But I do like This is Not Happening, mixed with a basic toolbox. The toolbox makes you get more skillchecks, and the perk makes hitting the great check super easy. So you end up rushing the gen.

    Take with No mither to never have to see the killer, but it's just as easy to distract the killer, escape, and not get healed.

  • I'd say botany should be higher since last balance update
  • Self-Care is not S tier anymore.

  • Chi said:

    Self-Care is not S tier anymore.

    Yes, it's S+