You know the game is supposed to be fun right

So why do you play so hard? I don't even kill survivors anyway but you all are going for these crazy break out, wiggle build, save from all angles plays. What is this point of this behavior? Well either way, already tired of wasting cakes this event so I guess I'll go back to saving them.

Comments

  • I mean thats pretty easy to deal with, if theyre surrounding you that means theyre not on gens

    Id much rather a wiggles squad than your generic meta build with medkits/toolboxes

  • Because it's fun for them? What kind of a dumb question is this?

  • Not the direction I thought this was going to go in lmao

    Surely that's more fun than them being hyper efficient and sticking on gens? I'd rather survivors that play ballsy like that, it's more interesting to deal with.

  • half of the forums wouldnt know fun if it danced naked across the street in front of them- if the game is a chore to play instead of fun then stop playing

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    So why do you play so hard? I don't even kill survivors anyway but you all are going for these crazy break out, wiggle build, save from all angles plays. What is this point of this behavior? Well either way, already tired of wasting cakes this event so I guess I'll go back to saving them.

    I'm playing an online pvp game and I'm a competitive person so winning is fun for me. How you guys going to tell me what is fun for me?

    You know whats not fun having 2 hooks and all 5 gens done in 6 minutes. You know what else I don't find fun been micro flashlight.

    People need to stop telling others how to have fun because its up to them not you on what the consider fun.

  • @Shroompy said:

    I mean thats pretty easy to deal with, if theyre surrounding you that means theyre not on gens

    Id much rather a wiggles squad than your generic meta build with medkits/toolboxes

    @jesterkind said:

    Not the direction I thought this was going to go in lmao

    Surely that's more fun than them being hyper efficient and sticking on gens? I'd rather survivors that play ballsy like that, it's more interesting to deal with.

    No, only 3 of them are doing this at a time. The 4th man is on gens. I've never been denied of so many BBQ stacks in successive matches before.

  • I've gotten slugged, tunnelled and camped.

    So yeah killers are just as bad atm

  • @BabuDweet said:

    I've gotten slugged, tunnelled and camped.

    So yeah killers are just as bad atm

    I don't really have anything to say about other killers. All I know is I play fair, only bother for 8 hooks, and bring cake. Or, I used to bring cake.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2688029#Comment_2688029

    I don't really have anything to say about other killers. All I know is I play fair, only bother for 8 hooks, and bring cake. Or, I used to bring cake.

    You're a legend tbh, all the killers I've gotten have been sweating their balls off and making the games so unenjoyable atm

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2687969#Comment_2687969

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2687989#Comment_2687989

    No, only 3 of them are doing this at a time. The 4th man is on gens. I've never been denied of so many BBQ stacks in successive matches before.

    1 on gens is still much better than multiple

    Again, slug and start putting pressure on them. Doing so will force that last guy off the gen and youll start snowballing if you play your cards right, and in this scenario you have tones of wiggle room