So the issue with the Snowman
Now I hate raining down on everyone's parade soon after the event just started but I was scratching my head on how the Snowman functioned and to my fears it's getting abused by Survivor to basically get free endurance status effect minus the sprint burst that comes along with it.
Hell yeah. I'm the grinch and this ######### is wack.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It's a one sided event. Wouldn't be an issue if Killers actually got to participate in the event, didn't even get any offerings or winter related add ons. Instead got a Snow man that could screw over other killer powers because why not. Because it's an event doesn't mean it's exempt from criticism.
The first day I got lots of funny interactions, snowman dancing around me and waving me goodbye at the exit gate. Now the snowmen are exclusively used as an asset during a chase, ie quickly jump in when I close and throw a coin that they get in fast enough and I have so clean my weapon while they run away.
BUT it IS a real event and I dont want to criticize that too much, as the effort counts; just give it a bit more thought next time and playtest this stuff, because it really feels like it wasnt.