Dexter Morgan as a...

Dexter Morgan as a survivor would be an amazing license to have in DBD. He wouldn't be a killer though because that wouldn't make sense with the code. One Survivor perk i was thinking about was one time during the trial (maybe after completing certain requirements) you'll get a 10% haste speed near the killer and can tranquilize (stun) them for 5 seconds. Can only do it once per trial but I thought it would be an awesome ability to save a friend or punish killers if they are running the tunneling/facecamping meta.

Comments

  • @Caruto_san said:

    Dexter Morgan as a survivor would be an amazing license to have in DBD. He wouldn't be a killer though because that wouldn't make sense with the code. One Survivor perk i was thinking about was one time during the trial (maybe after completing certain requirements) you'll get a 10% haste speed near the killer and can tranquilize (stun) them for 5 seconds. Can only do it once per trial but I thought it would be an awesome ability to save a friend or punish killers if they are running the tunneling/facecamping meta.

    I'd love Dexter as a survivor, I loved the series and I'm really enjoying the newest season

  • I'd buy instantly.

  • Big Fan of Dexter - i have to wait here in Ger until i can watch it - i hope the new season is good

  • Can his brother be the killer?

  • @bm33 said:

    Can his brother be the killer?

    Ooooh I'd like that a lot actually

    Funny enough last night I started to re-read the books last night, it's a little funny a thread pops up like this :)