How do I find the Purple Glyph?
I've had this challenge set for a week and I can't find the ooze trail and don't know how I can spot something invisible. Anyone have any tips?
I've had this challenge set for a week and I can't find the ooze trail and don't know how I can spot something invisible. Anyone have any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a killer challenge so make sure you're playing as them.
They make a sound like the other glyphs when you're nearby. Moves pretty slow so if you see purple on ground it's nearby. If you hook survivors you will see the aura for couple seconds.
This is a killer only challenge. I think the Aura of the Glyph appears when you hook somebody or use BBQ. Keep an eye out for the purple ooze trail. You also have to walk straight up to it in order for it to appear.
Hook someone and look around like you were running BBQ, you'll see a yellow figure in the distance. Head in that direction and when you're in the area you should see a purple trail on the ground follow it to the glyph.
Thank you all, I didn't realize it was a killer challenge. I'm an idiot.
I did same thing. I had it on for handful of matches until I saw a post here say it was killer only. 😂
Whoa. I had no idea you could see it even without BBQ! (I've always had BBQ on due to the maddening bloodpoint grind.)
You can find it without. But this is a tricky one.
I'm not sure about that. I could swear I've hook someone without bbq and didn't see it I could be wrong but I don't have the challenge to test.
You see it without - of course you have to look around - and the yellow thing doesn´t stick out if you are not knowing.
Well thats good to know I've been doing them with bbq killers only this whole time.