This is getting out of hand... and its just cringe

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-09 at 13.58.54.jpeg

I am keep encountering more and more ppl like this. Ppl that get their little feelings hurt when they lose a game and accuse me (or ofc other ppl) for hacking because of it. I have no doubt that they srsly report that, I have seen alot of false hacker accusations from other ppl or streamers.

I get it that we have more hackers in the past few months in dbd but this doesnt mean everyone who wins against you is a hacker...

also I met yesterday someone who said I have a hacked prestige account because... I was playing a pyramid head?

Idk this is srsly getting tiresome and imo you should be able to report those ppl back for false accusations cuz I do know ppl who got srsly banned for wrong reasons.

*Edit: Ofc this goes the other way around, I met some Killers that accused survivors for "speed hacking" cuz they couldnt catch up to them. Ppl these days seem to call someone a hacker for literally anything.

Comments

  • tell me about it, some killer texted me after dcing cause he thought we were all hacking yano cause he lost the game ofc

    all solos too which made it even funnier cuase he thought we were swf hacking lol

    I'm on console btw

  • @BabuDweet said:

    tell me about it, some killer texted me after dcing cause he thought we were all hacking yano cause he lost the game ofc

    all solos too which made it even funnier cuase he thought we were swf hacking lol

    I'm on console btw

    ye I know, like for real, whats going on with ppl?

  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-09 at 14.08.18.jpeg

    This 1 guy is keep writing btw, some context. I am playing on a account of a friend who bought dbd a few weeks ago. He wants me to finish the rift and he doesnt has much time to play so I just help him out that way. Thats why the profile is rather new, and this apperantly is enough "proof" to accuse someone to be a hacker for some ppl.

  • Yep, It's really ridiculous. Yesterday as killer I got accused of hacking and working with a survivor. (I'm on console)

    It really makes me upset. People just need to grow up and learn how to take a loss.

  • I must admit I am guilty of this. With the influx of hackers nowadays, it's hard not to assume someone's hacking, especially if as a killer you can never seem to catch up to them.

  • I really don’t understand players like that. Get over it, this is only a game.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    I must admit I am guilty of this. With the influx of hackers nowadays, it's hard not to assume someone's hacking, especially if as a killer you can never seem to catch up to them.

    I mean you got a point and its totally understandable. But tbf a better way to deal with this whole topic is to just dont take the game as serious anymore. Therefore you dont get so emotional by losing and also dont get into false accusations. If you lose then just dont think about it too much. I do the same nowadays and I can ensure you, I used to play dbd very competetive back then.