Who is excited for the Bone Chill Event?
I just got the game around a month before Halloween and i got my last character at the end of the stranger things pack (RIP Demo and Scoops Ahoy Steve) im hyped because i have heard that the Christmas events are like the Halloween events but better, is this true?
Comments
I am. I would love an extra cosmetic for Yun Jin Lee for sure. But no. It's not like the halloween event.
Never get your hopes up when it comes to bhvr bud
We'll see how the event goes
I'm sort of excited. But I am going to guess that it's probably going to be a pain to get the event cosmetics.
Unfortunately Iโm out of town through Christmas, no DbD for me. ๐
(Technically I have it on my iPad but I hate playing with those virtual controls.)
How has the Christmas events gone in the past? I only started playing on the beginning of the Halloween event.
I doubt that, was pretty easy to get the halloween ones.
Here's to hoping.
We get good events only at anniversary and Halloween, don't get your hopes up
I'm excited for free cosmetics, when does it start?
I m not really excited toward events anymore. They're not as good as they used to be
you can connect a PlayStation or Xbox controller to your iPad
guys, it was just released an hour and eleven mins ago
whats it like guys?
We havent had an actual christmas event in 2 years and i wasnt playing much in 2018 but during that time we got firecrackers and christmas decorations. Not sure if there was anything else
Yea but now you will need to interact with a snowman and escape to get the cosmetics I think. Hopefully not many bubbas will be around to facecamp me
Meh. I'm not a fan of the "survivors need to escape to earn the cosmetics but killers just doesn't DC to earn cosmetics" - matches just become super rushed and unfun. Also concerned about the snowmen causing performance issues on console like the pumpkins at Halloween.
guys who should i play for the first day of the event? i have everyone (talking about survivors) im thinking maybe zarina or steve
The same as always ๐คทโโ๏ธ Maybe a xmas challenge with bloodpoints with challenges would be better.
Ooh, I should try that when I get home!
Not me.