Please remove the SBMM.

The game was so much more fun before the release of SBMM. As survivor i still get a lot of teammates who do nothing all game and as killer i only get sweaty matches. SBMM makes people play like sweats. It's not like i'm not having fun anymore but DBD was just so much more fun before the release of SBMM.๐Ÿ˜”

Comments

  • @GamerEzra said:

    The game was so much more fun before the release of SBMM. As survivor i still get a lot of teammates who do nothing all game and as killer i only get sweaty matches. SBMM makes people play like sweats. It's not like i'm not having fun anymore but DBD was just so much more fun before the release of SBMM.๐Ÿ˜”

    Really? I haven't noticed a difference, except that now I don't have to worry about how well I'm playing. Since the pips and ranks are no longer tied to matchmaking, and I don't lose ranks if I have to do a daily with a killer I don't like, I don't worry about whether I pip or not on every single game. I've noticed I'm piping more often than I was, too - maybe the lack of pressure means I'm playing better.

    I still sometimes get matches as survivor where the other three idiots will spend the entire game getting hooked and unhooking each other in some forgotten corner of the map until they die; meanwhile, I do the only three gens that get done and they have the audacity to call me out in endgame chat and ask "wHy WeReNt YoU hElPiNg YoUr TeAmMaTeS??!!!!111"

    But before SBMM, every game was like that in Yellow Ranks, and it was hard to even get out because everyone else was always killer mains doing dailies, Ash dropping every pallet on the map, David with No Mither T-bagging the killer and misjudging the distances to vault locations, and drooling Bill mains who would unhook you right in front of the killer's face. You were lucky to get a pip - you had to do gens, bait the killer, heal, and just generally ######### around the entire match. At least this way, all you have to do is outlast the other idiots most of the time and you get transferred away from the bad players most games.