twins lack of quality of life

like yikes, just a tiny bit of love to make playing them smoother would be nice.

Comments

  • We need also skins.

    I enjoyed playing Twins a lot, but first that nerf to Victor and then boons... I play them just for challenges now.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    We need also skins.

    I enjoyed playing Twins a lot, but first that nerf to Victor and then boons... I play them just for challenges now.

    not to mention the dead hard changes, victor would pounce and go into cooldown ready for a prime kicking even tho the pounce didn't technically hit. between that and the 8 second fatigue its so slow and clunky to play them.

  • @mistar_z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2686863#Comment_2686863

    not to mention the dead hard changes, victor would pounce and go into cooldown ready for a prime kicking even tho the pounce didn't technically hit. between that and the 8 second fatigue its so slow and clunky to play them.

    Oh right, I completely forgot about this one. It's sad, Twins are probably most original killer since Plague.