Why are Jills so toxic so much?

I know it's a broad generalization but it's something I noticed. More often that not, Jills tend to be really toxic, same with Steves albeit to a lesser extent.

No clue why, I just got off a game with a swf that had two of them as Ghostface on Springwood, despite having every possible advantage only one member of their team didn't feel the need to click at me. Keep in mind they were completely reliant on gen rushing and bodyblocking.

And it's not because they can loop me. Nearly every Leon I've met has been some sort of demi god at looping but they're fine. It's specifically Jills.

Comments

  • Janes* but like janes are that toxic that isint good enough to back it up... i havent seen a jill player in like 2 months a couple of claires tho

  • @TheBigGopher said:

    I know it's a broad generalization but it's something I noticed. More often that not, Jills tend to be really toxic, same with Steves albeit to a lesser extent.

    No clue why, I just got off a game with a swf that had two of them as Ghostface on Springwood, despite having every possible advantage only one member of their team didn't feel the need to click at me. Keep in mind they were completely reliant on gen rushing and bodyblocking.

    And it's not because they can loop me. Nearly every Leon I've met has been some sort of demi god at looping but they're fine. It's specifically Jills.

    Really I find Steve's to be toxic or maybe I'm biased because he looks like a jerk.

  • At first Jill was a normal survivor, but the survivors that played Jill twisted the player model until her face looked like a twisted shell of what it was supposed to be. It's only a matter of time before she begins sprouting spikes and her flesh melts away from a misplaced blast mine to reveal a creature that will have its own terror radius.

    During the brief moments before the Devs realize what's going on and try desperately to patch her out, she'll have four infinite use flashlights and will regenerate her health every 4 seconds. Only the hardiest of slashers will be able to take her down.

  • Jill’s are usually the ones that can’t loop in my experience.

  • For me your Jill's are my Dwelfs. Annoying ######### they are, cannot stand them. Sorry to anyone who isn't an annoying survivor who just likes those cosmetics but yeh I will kill off a Dwelf first off if I have the chance. If it's not Dwelves, it's Leons. If it's not Leons, it's Cheryl's, Steve's and sometimes Nancy's.

    Jane's and Nea's in my experience have been the ones that think they're good when they get clapped in 0.5 seconds. I was playing the Artist earlier and had this Jane flashlight click and went down twice due to my sniping and she killed herself on hook. Another match I was playing Ghostface for my daily and had this bully squad consisting of a Nea, Nancy, two Fengs. Nancy kept following me around revealing me until I got tired of her ######### and hooked her so I could sneak around the map freely. They did the whole shebang of teabagging, organizing their pallet camps, locker stuns, clicking once then running back towards me, dead harding past me then it all went wrong at a pallet. All were injured and killed themselves trying to get that pallet save. Little did they know I had noed + blood warden at the ready but they did my job for me. I then had a Freddy daily where this Leon kept teabagging me throughout the whole match, unhooking in my face being a cocky prick. I killed the rest of his team thanks to him. Ended up face camping him when it was just him and Mikaela. I let Mikaela go, I didn't care about her but Leon was not getting off that hook. I've had a steady headache for 2 days now so my patience has been relatively thin.

    Point being a lot of the time they think they're good but they're not. They rely on cheesy tactics that are "cool" to "juice". I can respect the player that can actually 360 me but clicking and then the spin + dead harding past me hoping I'll swing and miss is a no from me.

  • Honestly I've never seen a more toxic group of Survivors than Feng Mins. Honorary mention to Nea but I've never seen a bigger collection of toxic players than Feng players and I JUST had a game where Feng Min got downed first and IMMEDIATELY rage quit before a gen had even been done, dooming us all to die.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    For me your Jill's are my Dwelfs. Annoying ######### they are, cannot stand them. Sorry to anyone who isn't an annoying survivor who just likes those cosmetics but yeh I will kill off a Dwelf first off if I have the chance. If it's not Dwelves, it's Leons. If it's not Leons, it's Cheryl's, Steve's and sometimes Nancy's.

    Jane's and Nea's in my experience have been the ones that think they're good when they get clapped in 0.5 seconds. I was playing the Artist earlier and had this Jane flashlight click and went down twice due to my sniping and she killed herself on hook. Another match I was playing Ghostface for my daily and had this bully squad consisting of a Nea, Nancy, two Fengs. Nancy kept following me around revealing me until I got tired of her ######### and hooked her so I could sneak around the map freely. They did the whole shebang of teabagging, organizing their pallet camps, locker stuns, clicking once then running back towards me, dead harding past me then it all went wrong at a pallet. All were injured and killed themselves trying to get that pallet save. Little did they know I had noed + blood warden at the ready but they did my job for me. I then had a Freddy daily where this Leon kept teabagging me throughout the whole match, unhooking in my face being a cocky prick. I killed the rest of his team thanks to him. Ended up face camping him when it was just him and Mikaela. I let Mikaela go, I didn't care about her but Leon was not getting off that hook. I've had a steady headache for 2 days now so my patience has been relatively thin.

    Point being a lot of the time they think they're good but they're not. They rely on cheesy tactics that are "cool" to "juice". I can respect the player that can actually 360 me but clicking and then the spin + dead harding past me hoping I'll swing and miss is a no from me.

    Oh yeah I forgot about Fengs, though from my experience Leons are usually pretty chill if a bit sweaty.

  • @BigChapAlien21 said:

    Honestly I've never seen a more toxic group of Survivors than Feng Mins. Honorary mention to Nea but I've never seen a bigger collection of toxic players than Feng players and I JUST had a game where Feng Min got downed first and IMMEDIATELY rage quit before a gen had even been done, dooming us all to die.

    Ironically most Neas I see are fairly normal. It's the Feng's, Steves, and Jills that irritate me.

  • I think Aces are the most toxic. It's always a Ace that sandbags me.

  • For me, Jill's are usually the ones who get downed within 5 seconds of a chase. In my experience, the ones that are really toxic are the Christmas Dwights (The Dwights that wear either two of his Christmas cosmetics).