Was the advent calendar thing only the first few days...?
I've logged in every day this month and aside from the first few days, I've only gotten the usual ritual login thing.
I've logged in every day this month and aside from the first few days, I've only gotten the usual ritual login thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you will still get the rewards but you won't get a message when you login. Maybe they only give you a message when you get BP. Maybe it's bugged but i think you will still get the rewards.
you are supposed to get rewards every day (day starts/ends at 17 CET)
only rift fragments won’t give a pop-up on log in
here is a thread where people shared their problems, Rizzo asked for more detailed info also for the next days..:
If you'd looked, I'd already posted there. 🤣
(I usually don’t pay attention to user names, sorry 😅)