Offer BP incentives to play the needed Role
So, currently there are way too many killers per survivors.
Why not give incentives to promote players to play a specific role when that role is low on players?
As you might know, the best ratio should be - 4 survivors 1 killer. So for every 100 people, 20 should be killers and 80 survivors.
If the numbers are too off, say, 40 killers and 60 survivors, offer like +50% bonus bloodpoints for playing survivor. A lot people will switch, I guarantee!
And there, you fixed your lobby problems!
Comments
Problem must be platform specific.
On ps4, r1, NA I get insta games on either side.
I'm not noticing a lack of Survivors.
And i wouldn't change roles for more BP.
@Satsui Could please inform us of what platform you are on? This might help us and BHVR better handle your problem.
I am playing on PC, European region but I heard it's also on most America and Asia.
What I'm suggesting would be valid to any region that is facing imbalance in the ratio of played role.
While I don't have the long lobby issue (ps4) I'd love this system.
-Helps out those who do have those issues
-Gives additional incentive to play both sides beyond dailies (personally believe everyone should play both to -have a better understanding of the game, and issues on both sides)
No downsides besides "But the bloodpoint economy!" imo
You wouldn't, but many others will!
...Because you say so?
Me and others. Also, you can use logic.
And - just because you don't, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. The world isn't black and white. I'm not saying everyone will.