Escape Through The Hatch While Using Alert....
Guess they decided to keep Hatch Escape Challenges even after changing Hatch logic.
Apologies in advance to all the people I'm going to sandbag, I guess T_T
Guess they decided to keep Hatch Escape Challenges even after changing Hatch logic.
Apologies in advance to all the people I'm going to sandbag, I guess T_T
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have my game open, so is this one of the side Master Challenges, or is it required to finish the Rift? It sounds miserable either way. Challenges like this are why I don't bother playing the game soon after tome releases. Too frustrating when so many of them require everyone to sandbag.
Edit: It's a side challenge. Annoying, but easy to ignore.
Ugh. I was really hoping we were done with hatch challenges when they reworked it.
At least it's not a key challenge this time...
Next tome - 100%
They need to stop with hatch challenges on both sides since they changed the mechanic. Unless you're in a 4swf that can coordinate there's way too much you need to go in your favor.
Also, why Alert? Wouldn't it be better to have challenges that actually use the perk? Like repairing gens/dropping pallets give you more opportunities to see the Alert work, hatch has nothing to do with it. The challenges just having a random perk equipped that have nothing to do with the challenge makes it look like the devs don't even see them as being useful or have no idea what the perk actually does.
I can already tell that I'm not going to complete this challenge. I hate hatch challenges.